Adopt! Here the list of animal shelters of the Vega Baja
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Unfortunately, there are still many people who think it is better to buy a pet instead of adopting it. This is changing little by little thanks to the fact that society is increasingly aware of animals. With visiting the different animal shelters in the Vega Baja, anyone can find the pet they are looking for.
Why adopt and not buy?
In the shelters we can find pets of all ages, from puppies to older animals. Everyone needs a second chance, therefore … why not give it to them by adopting them?
They are not aggressive animals and are accustomed to dealing with people. Surely when they see us they will be crazy about being happy when we show them just a little affection, which is something that many of them need after having been abandoned.
It does not matter if you want a dog or a cat, in many hostels and shelters you will find what you are looking for. They are animals with a lot of love to give you and to whom you can give them a new life. Especially because many of them have been abandoned or even mistreated.
In the Vega Baja there are many places that have a shelter or an animal shelter where you can get a very loving pet. You just have to want to adopt and be safe, find a shelter and choose the pet. You must remember that buying pets you are losing, leaving aside many animals that are looking for a second chance. You will not regret making an adoption!
Shelters and animal shelters in the Vega Baja
We offer you some of the hostels and shelters that you will find in the Vega Baja:
- Oriolana Protector – protectoraoriolana.org (Orihuela).
- Asoka-Orihuela (CPA Orihuela) – www.animalesadopcion.com (Orihuela).
- Sociedad Protectora para Animales de Torrevieja – www.satanimalrescue.com.
- APADAC – Animal Protector – protectora-apadac.org (Callosa de Segura).
- Horadada Protected Animal Association – http://apahrescue.org
(Pilar de la Horadada).
- ABADAL Association for the Welfare of Animals – www.animalesadopcion.com (Almoradí).