Advantages of taking your dog to a canine hairdresser
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Some dog owners believe that it is not necessary to take your loyal friend to a canine hairdresser, as they think it is synonymous with spending superfluous.
In a canine hairdresser, the professional who takes care of both the hygiene and the aesthetics of your dog, should know well the characteristics of the coat, what type of cut, the care of delicate areas of the body of the animal and the appropriate instruments for do the work.
Taking the dog to the hairdresser can prevent the fur from being tangled with knots, as well as preventing the proliferation of fleas and ticks. You Will Receive A careful attention from an expert.
What Benefits You have to take your partner to a canine hairdresser
- The Bathroom: The specialized person will give your dog a bath using the products appropriate to their needs as each type of skin and fur will have a different need.
- Haircut: In addition to improving the appearance of your pet, it will allow you to be more comfortable avoiding knots and tangles, as well as excessive heat.
- Cleaning of the ears: because in their ears are hairs and cerumen, they must be cleaned to prevent parasites staying in them. Some breeds of dogs, as is the case of those who have fallen ears, are prone to develop infections such as otitis.
- Nail Cutting: Preferably it should be done by a professional as the dogs have nerve endings and a small vein in them. If They are not cut properly, it can cause pain in addition to a small hemorrhage to the animal.
- Eye Cleaning: It is necessary to keep the hair short around your dog’s eyes to allow him to see well.
- Detect skin problems: Some pets have dermatitis, which may have different causes and can be treated with the right product.
Taking into account that each race has different needs, it is important to have the help of a professional that you will find in the canine hairdresser of your choice.